Get your own free Blogoversary button!

Saturday, January 30, 2010

January Update

I have had a great time visiting with family this month. My daughter and her family came to visit from GA. This is me with 3 of my granddaughters. They are 6, 5 and 4 with actually only a year and a half between them. They are so fun at this age.


Cousins
My hubby celebrated a birthday this month. Here he is with his favorite meal, home made pizza. We also had cake and ice cream.

In other news, I have been working, reading, watching too many shows on television and trying to stay warm. I freeze to death in my house and hubby burns up. Usually you can find me in the evenings on the couch, wearing two pairs of socks, pajamas and a blanket; reading a book and watching something on TV.

Today we will be going to celebrate one of my granddaughter's birthday and spend time with some of my family. There might be snow at their house. We didn't get any of the snow here.

Next week is groundhog day. I am hoping that critter is nice to us. I am sooooo ready for spring.

No comments: