Get your own free Blogoversary button!

Saturday, January 23, 2010

The Reluctant Suitor

The Reluctant SuitorI finished a book!!!! It is the first book I have finished in 2010. The book is The Reluctant Suitor by Kathleen E. Woodiwiss. It is a book I have had for a few years and just finally got around to reading. It seems like I have been reading it for weeks and I guess I have.

After reading the book, I read the reviews. I know I do things backwards. HaHa. Anyway the reviews are poor and I concur. It was a slow reading book. If I ever hear eyes or breasts referred to as orbs again it will be too soon. That word was wayyyyy overused. I am terrible at reviews so I will just direct you to the Amazon page linked earlier and you can read those.

The sad thing is that three weeks into the year, I have read one book and it does not count for either of my challenges. I have to get busy on those library books.

No comments: