- I have books to read. One of them is due at the library today and I'm only half way through it. I have already renewed it and don't know if I want to try to finish or not. So there will be a trip to the library in the plans for tonight and guess what? More books to read.
- DVR - oh my goodness, I can't catch up. In addition to the Olympics (Why do they have to go until 11 at night? Don't they know I have a job and can't stay up that late?) I am way behind on everything else. I need days to catch up but the shows keep comming and making me further behind.
- Wii - We spent last weekend at some friends' house and played lots and lots of Wii. I just had to have one. I have never really desired one before or thought that the money spend was justified. But after having so much fun last weekend I kind of changed my mind. So.... off I went to the store and purchased it. It is currently still in the box, waiting for the weekend so we have time to set it up and play.
- Wii and DVR operate on the same television set. Somehow I am concerned that one might cancel out the other and then I'll still be behind on the DVR.
- Laundry - enough said.
- Grocery shopping - ditto
- Clean this disaster of a house
- taxes need to be ready for the accountant
- etc, etc, etc
PS. What happended to the spell check??? It seems to have disappeared.