Get your own free Blogoversary button!

Friday, February 19, 2010

TGIF

Happy Friday.  I can't wait for this weekend.  I have so much stuff to do and I need days off work to do them.
  1. I have books to read.  One of them is due at the library today and I'm only half way through it.  I have already renewed it and don't know if I want to try to finish or not.  So there will be a trip to the library in the plans for tonight and guess what?  More books to read.
  2. DVR - oh my goodness, I can't catch up.  In addition to the Olympics (Why do they have to go until 11 at night? Don't they know I have a job and can't stay up that late?)  I am way behind on everything else.  I need days to catch up but the shows keep comming and making me further behind.
  3. Wii - We spent last weekend at some friends' house and played lots and lots of Wii.  I just had to have one.  I have never really desired one before or thought that the money spend was justified.  But after having so much fun last weekend I kind of changed my mind.  So.... off I went to the store and purchased it.  It is currently still in the box, waiting for the weekend so we have time to set it up and play. 
  4. Wii and DVR operate on the same television set.  Somehow I am concerned that one might cancel out the other and then I'll still be behind on the DVR.
  5. Laundry - enough said.
  6. Grocery shopping - ditto
  7. Clean this disaster of a house
  8. taxes need to be ready for the accountant
  9. etc, etc, etc
I think I'll need some days off to recover from the weekend. 

PS.  What happended to the spell check???  It seems to have disappeared.

No comments: