Get your own free Blogoversary button!

Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Pizza on Tuesday


I love reality TV. Currently, I watch Amazing Race, Survivor, Biggest Loser and Dallas Cowboy Cheerleaders Making the Team. I also watch Big Brother, American Idol, Can You Duet, Dance Your Ass Off and probably some others that I can't think of right now when they are on. Mostly my husband watches along with me. He doesn't really like most of the shows but he tolerates them. But he HATES!!! The Biggest Loser. He just doesn't like that show. It is on for two hours every Tuesday night and he can't stand it. BUT, he does love homemade pizza. It is his favorite thing that I make. So every Tuesday has become pizza night at our house. I guess you could call it a bribe. I make pizza, he sits through Biggest Loser. Well, usually he finds something else to do during the show like nap, play on the computer or mess around in the garage.


I just find it amusing that we sit around and stuff ourselves with pizza while watching a show about losing weight.

No comments: