Get your own free Blogoversary button!

Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Lovin' the time change (and the sun!)

Fall is normally my favorite season but after having 20 out of 31 days of October be dreary and rainy and dark, the time has changed and the sun has come back. I was having a hard time most of last month wanting to get up and go to work or do anything around the house for that matter. But since this weekend with the rain ending for a while, the time changing so I actually need my sunglasses to drive to work, (and did I mention the sun shining?) I have felt soooo much better.

I went grocery shopping early Sunday morning and proceeded to make a nice dinner that evening. (Don't ask how often I cook. With just hubby and I here we tend to eat out or fend for ourselves often.) Yesterday I jumped right out of bed and put some stew meat in the crock-pot. I had a wonderful day at work. Then I came home to do laundry and roll out some homemade noodles to make beef and noodles with the stew meat.

Today I only work a half day because of an appointment later and the sun is forecast to shine again. I am anticipating a beautiful day!

Here is a pic from earlier in the month that makes me smile. It is my grandson's first visit to the pumpkin patch. It is also his first birthday.


No comments: