Get your own free Blogoversary button!

Friday, November 6, 2009

Book News and random stuff

I started Everlasting by Kathleen E. Woodiwiss a couple of days ago. I haven't had much time to read but I am on chapter two so far. The first chapter was a little hard. I was reading during commercials of some show or other and wasn't devoting enough attention to detail in the book. But now I am thinking that I might be able to get into it. Maybe the slump is over. I sure hope so. This is the longest I have gone in a very long time without reading any books.

In other news, hubby took me out to our favorite Chinese Buffet last night. Great food, good company. It was a nice evening. Then we came home and watched Survivor and Grey's Anatomy. I fell asleep during Private Practice. I just can't stay awake past 9 but then I am up at 4 or 4:30. It is a vicious cycle. I hope to get over that this weekend as well.

It has been a long week at work and I am ready for the weekend.

No comments: