Get your own free Blogoversary button!

Sunday, October 23, 2011

Random Updates

  • I updated my e-book challenge page today.  I am up to 34 books.  My goal is 50 so I am well on my way.
  • Celebrated my dad's 70th birthday
  • I checked out and read my first Kindle library book.  It was easy except that you have to use wi-fi to download the book and I work primarily on 3G.  I had to park in the local McD's parking lot to download.  I will definatly be checking out more books on my Kindle.
  • Celebrated my birthday.
  • I'm having a Tupperware party in a couple of weeks.  I am excited.
  • New granddaughter is due in less than a month.  Can't wait.
  • Grandson turned 3 this month.  He had a great party with lots of friends and a bounce house.
  • We went a a 4 wheeler ride.  It was fun.  I love going in the fall.
  • Had our 17yo grandson spend a couple of days with us.
  • Hoping to go hike some trails and enjoy the fall weather today.  Hope to have some georgous photos to post soon.
Tina

No comments: