Get your own free Blogoversary button!

Thursday, January 1, 2009

January 1, 2009

Had a nice New Year's Eve. My son, daughter-in-law and my baby grandson came and spent the night. We had a nice dinner at Applebees and then played Wii Monopoly most of the evening. Drank some nice wine and celebrated midnight with a champagne toast. We were all in bed by 12:30. We got up late this morning and had bacon and pancakes for breakfast. Played another round of Monopoly and some Wii Fit. The baby and I did the hula hoop part and everyone else thought it would be fun to video tape me. You couldn't see the baby in the tape. Just the back of my body. The kids all left to do some shopping on their way home and hubby and I are just hanging around for the rest of the day trying not to do anything that takes any exertion.

Happy New Year!!!!

No comments: