Get your own free Blogoversary button!

Thursday, August 7, 2008

Wedding Weekend

Here is my son, my new daughter-in-law and my granddaughter


These are my four granddaughters

These are my kids


The wedding was beautiful. Everything was very nice. My granddaughter did a great job with the flower girl thing. All of my kids and grands were there. We did a group photo but haven't gotten it back from the photographer yet. I hope it is good. A couple of days later everyone who could came to my house to spend the night. That was fun to have them all here. The next day we went to St. Louis and went to the zoo and the arch.


Here is all of us except my son who took the picture.


After the zoo we all went up in the St. Louis Arch. They all had a great time doing that too. Later that day everyone went home and we had some time to relax. It was a great weekend and so nice to have everyone at the wedding.

No comments: